Procedure and rules.
1. Teacher gives each student one sheet with a map. In this map, you have to draw three ships, one in each square, trying that nodoby can see what your ships are.
2. When you have done this, you have to look for a partner. You can also play partner against partner, whatever you want. The objetct of this game is to guess where the ships of your opponent/s are.
3. For doing this, you have to bomb your opponents' squares. How can you do that? First you have to decide which square you want to bomb, and then you have to pay attention to the sounds at the side of the map. Why? Because with this sounds you have to create words, and with this words your apponent have to know which square you want to bomb. For example, if the square you want to bomb is in the column with the sound /k/ and the row / i:z/, say keys.
4. If the square that you say contains a ship your opponent have to say "hit", and if the square doesn't contain a ship, but a ship is near of this square, your opponent have to say "near".
5. The player (or partner) who finds the three ships first is the winner.